Our website uses log files to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site. Log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks.
At Boots and Pine, we do what we can to keep your information safe. So, be certain that when you submit sensitive information through the website, it is safeguarded both online and offline.
Wherever we gather sensitive information, the Boot and Pine security algorithm encrypts and securely deliver the details to us. You can check this by searching for a lock icon in the address bar and “https” at the beginning of the web page’s URL.
Boots and Pine employs encryption to secure sensitive online data. Also, we put in the effort to make sure we keep you safe offline.
A cookie, which can be Cookies can be either “permanent” or “session” in nature, is a file that contains an identification transmitted by a web server to a web browser. Each time your browser requests a page from a server, the sends the identification back to the server.
A web browser retains a persistent cookie, which remains valid until its specified expiration date, unless removed by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie is completely different as it often expires when you end your browsing session.
Cookies do not normally include any information that identifies a user, but personal information that we maintain about you may be part of the information stored in and collected through cookies. Note that:
- Our website utilizes cookies to establish whether you’ve logged in to the system at any point in time.
- Cookies allow Boots and Pine to retain information about your visit and choice on our website, and to customize the website for you in the best way possible.
- We utilize cookies as part of the security measures employed to secure user accounts, including preventing unauthorized use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services in general.
We will only obtain your email address if you deliberately give it to us. This may occur if you register for an email newsletter or enter a campaign. We will use your email address for the reasons for which you gave it, as well as to send you information about the Site or other products or services that we believe might of interest or good use to you. You may unsubscribe from such emails at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in the email.
Information Retention Period
We keep personal information for as long as necessary or authorized for the purpose(s) for which it was received and in accordance with relevant legislation.
Our retention durations are determined by the following criteria:
- The duration of our continued connection with you and provision of the Services to you (for example, for as long as you engage in a promotion with us or continue to use the Services);
- Whether we are subject to a legal duty (for example, certain laws compel us to maintain records of your transactions for a particular amount of time before deleting them); or
- Whether retention is appropriate in light of our legal position (e.g., relevant statutes of limitations, lawsuit)
Boots and Pine website includes links to other websites. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of third-party websites.
Third Party Disclosure
Boots and Pine does not participate in selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties unless with your consent. This excludes website-hosting partners and other parties who help us operate our website, perform our business, or serve our users as long as those parties agree to keep this information secret.
We may also reveal information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or defend our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may share non-personally identifiable visitor information with third parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
If you require any additional information or have any questions about our privacy policies, please contact us at [email].