It’s that time when everyone pulls out their Ugg boots to keep their feet warm. But after a few months of wear, the inside of the uggs can become quite matted and not so fluffy anymore. Fear not, though, because there are several ways to make them soft and fluffy again.
They can get fluffy because the inside of Uggs is made from a material called sheepskin, which is known for being able to hold onto dirt and dust.
In this post, we will explore some of the most popular methods on how to make the inside of Uggs fluffy again using some simple tips and tricks. Keep reading for more information.
How to Make the Inside of Uggs Fluffy Again
We all know how it feels to be cooped up during the wintertime. The cold and dampness make for an unappealing environment, but luckily, one item can change everything: Uggs!
These comfortable shoes come in different styles, so you’re sure to find something your feet will love – no matter what type of walker they enable or require. However, if you want your uggs to last longer and keep their original fluffy look, I recommend grooming them every day.
The Uggs fiber is a material that has been used for decades to make beautiful shoes. Uggs are so warm and cozy, but they lose their appeal after a while. You can make your favorite uggs fluffy, soft, and full of warmth again with the correct methods.
The way you can revive them again, though it may seem impossible at first glance, really isn’t too complex or time-consuming if done right—and here I will show exactly how.
The 2 Most Common Ways of Making Your Ugg Boots Fluffy Again
1. Slicker Brush Technique
You might be surprised to find out that “slicker” is the word for this type of brush. It’s what you use when fluffing your uggs frequently, which leads many people into thinking there are two different types of textures.
The brush is a straightforward 3-step process. Follow these instructions to get started:
- To keep your uggs looking new and fluffy, slightly dampen the inside of each shoe with a clean wet towel.
- It’s essential to brush the Uggs fiber thoroughly, just like combing your hair. Brushing will get rid of any dirt or debris accumulated in your uggs while you’ve had them stored away. This also helps maintain their shape over time by removing loose hairs, which could cause some discomfort when walking around in them.
- If you want the ultimate in comfort and style, use your hairdryer to coat each inside of those uggs lightly. This will give them that shiny sheen and protect against dirt while keeping them warm enough for all-day wear.
2. Cleaning and Drying
Cleaning the inside of your Uggs is a crucial part of keeping them in good shape. Most people ignore this task, but if you want clean and fluffy uggs for winter, then make sure that they’re cleaned out every time.
When we forget to shampoo our hair for an extended period, it looks like an unkempt mane. And when you wear uggs that haven’t been cleaned in quite some time, they start collecting grime which makes them feel uncomfortable. There are five easy tips to getting your uggs looking like new again.
Also read: Best muck boots alternatives
- Mix the baby shampoo in a bowl with water and mix until it’s evenly distributed.
- Dab a clean towel in the solution and rub it inside your Uggs.
- Once you’ve rubbed the uggs enough, stuff them with newspapers to get all the excess water sucked up.
- Now, use the slicker brush to eliminate any leftover debris from your last step.
- Lastly, dry your uggs with a hairdryer to ensure they don’t become smelly or lose their fluffiness.
Also read: How do you clean uggs with baby shampoo
How Do You Fluff the Inside of Uggs?
First, add a few drops of shampoo and water into a tiny bowl, then wet another clean towel with this solution before using it on both uggs; you can also use a conditioner if desired.
Next, take a modish brush that has been lightly brushed out first, so there are not too many tangles or shedding hair within its bristles.
Carefully brush away any debris inside each ugg, then completely dry them.
How Do You Clean the inside of Uggs without Ruining Them?
Cleaning your uggs is easy. Just mix some disinfecting cleaner with warm water and use it to wash away any dirt or snow. Dip a sponge-sized piece in the solution, then wring until only damp before wiping down each ugg interior thoroughly.
Also read: Best snake boots for bite protection
What Are the Inside Uggs Made Of?
How Do I Fluff My Ugg Fur?
The UGG brand recommends that you use their technique for cleaning the inside of your boots. Alternatively, lightly dampen it with water and then blow dry using a relaxed setting. This will help restore its original shape and keep it fluffy.
Do you have a favorite pair of Uggs that have seen better days? Instead of relegating them to the back of your closet, you can revive them.
So, those are the two most common ways of making your Ugg boots fluffy again. If you have a pair of Uggs that you’ve stopped wearing because the lining has gone flat, give one of these methods a try and bring them back to life.
With just a little effort, you can bring those beloved uggs back to life and enjoy their soft, cozy comfort all winter long. Hopefully, this post has helped you comprehend better how to make the inside of uggs fluffy again.