Timberland boots are a popular choice for men and women, but does Timberland boots run big? If you’re looking to buy a pair of timberlands, it’s essential to know what size you need so that you don’t end up with a pair of boots that are too big or too small.
In this post, we’ll talk about why timberlands might seem to run big, as well as what you can do if you find that they’re too big for your feet. So if you’re curious about timberland boots sizing, keep reading.
Do Timberland Boots Run Big or Small?
Just like most of the other brands, Timberland also runs big. However, they do provide half sizes, so if you are an avid shopper for socks or want that extra space in your shoe to hold them tight while walking around all day long- then this may be something worth considering.
When many buyers questioned the size of their boots, Timberland fixed these issues with its newest products. Now all versions match what is ordered, and there are wide or narrow options available to fit any need you may have.
The signature yellow timberland boots are the most hyped boots of all time, and people buy them more than any other. But because they run big, you might want to order a half size smaller for optimal fit or just go with something else if that’s not an option.
- First, measure your foot. Repeat the steps several times until you confirm that what’s seen on paper corresponds with reality.
- You can always use your hand, measuring tool, or a pencil to measure the length of one’s leg, but if you don’t have such an option, I recommend using something more precise. For best results, keep records keenly so that there are no mistakes.
- Before you buy a new pair, measure your current Timberland boot size or any other available shoes. This will help determine what fits best and ensure they don’t run small as most shoe brands do.
- You can now use the size chart to find your perfect fit in inches or centimeters.
- It can be hard to find the perfect fit when shopping for timberlands. If you cannot match your existing perfectly-fitting shoe size with one of the available sizes in stock, you can also use your existing perfectly fit shoe as a reference.
- Once you’ve found your perfect size from your chart, make sure to read reviews of the boots in question.
- You want to make sure that you comply with their policies, so go through the shop’s policies to see if they can be changed or not.
- When it comes to buying shoes, many people recommend a size smaller. And if 60% of those who recommend an alternative suggest you take a smaller size, there’s no reason for hesitation- follow their advice. Of course, this is just one person’s opinion, but they have spent enough time with the timberland boot and can offer insight into what might work best explicitly suited for your needs.
Also read: How to get scratches out of timberlands
- Wear socks that are too big for you and wear them with your timberland. They will help hide the extra space between toes, making it look like there’s no such thing as an oversized shoe.
- Wearing thick clothes is not always a vibe for everyone. One way to make it easier for yourself would be to fill your timberland boot with something heavy, like tissues or newspapers.
- To make your feet feel like they’re living in luxury, buy a pair of thick insoles. They will be sure that every step feels comfortable and supported.
- The best way to solve this problem is by tying the laces extra tight. If you have firmly tied boots, then they don’t need to be very loose or fall off your feet as often. They will also feel more comfortable than they originally were.
Also read: Over the knee boots that stay up
Do Timberlands Fit True to Size?
Timberland offers a variety of sneakers and boots to choose from, so you can find the perfect fit. The company says that their footwear runs true to size because it’s not just about comfort but also looks for those who want an elegant look with elevated style.
Also read: What cowboy boots are best for flat feet?
What Do You Do if Your Timberlands Are Too Big?
The best way to create a tighter fit for your shoes is by using thick socks. Socks will add extra bulk to the feet and provide elastic restrictiveness inside them, which works well with boots or walking shoe styles.
Also read: Which wellies do farmers wear?
For those who have problems closing their gap between themselves & what they’re wearing, there’s also a padding outback option that can do wonders – like adding some cushioning around that crucial curve near the heels area or even just using a piece of foam.
How Do You Know if Your Timberlands Are Too Big?
When you walk, if the outside of your foot slips around inside its fully fastened boot as though it were an old pair of shoes, then that means there’s too much room.
A bit of awkwardness is normal during break-in and can even happen with heels slightly slippage, but significant amounts could lead to chafing or blisters.
How Long Do Timberlands Take To Break-In?
The break-in time for new timberland boots varies, but it’s best to space out wearing them over four days rather than subjecting them constantly. A good rule of thumb is 2-3 hours per day with a second pair you can change into if needed.
We all know that one of the most frustrating things about shopping can be getting a shoe or boot that doesn’t fit right. So it’s important to find out if your Timberland boots run large before you buy them online, in-store, or on sale.
If they do and don’t offer any returns, we recommend buying timberland boots from an authorized retailer so you have more options for how to get the desired size.
But with what we’ve learned in this post, hopefully, you’ll rest easy knowing there are tricks to make sure those new timberland boots will feel like perfect fits as soon as they come home.